FAQ'S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
1. What subway do I take to Coney Island?
Plan ahead, an average subway ride to Coney Island from Manhattan is 45 minutes.
D - Train to Coney Island/Stillwell Avenue
F - Train to W. 8th Street/NY Aquarium OR Coney Island/Stillwell Avenue
Q - Train to W. 8th Street/NY Aquarium OR Coney Island/Stillwell Avenue
2. Is the Siren Music Festival really FREE?
Yes, the Siren Music Festival is a free, all-ages, all-day event. There is no ticket giveaway, all you need to do is show up. The streets that the outdoor stages are located on do reach capacity so it's best to arrive early in the day to ensure entry.
3. What should I bring with me?
Sunscreen, water, hat, cell phones to meet up with your friends, umbrellas (if necessary), and your positive attitude!
4. What if it rains that day, does Siren still go on as planned?
Yes, Siren happens rain or shine.
5. Where are the restrooms and First Aid?
There are several public restrooms and a First Aid station located on the boardwalk.
6. Can I videotape the bands?
Videotaping or recording or any kind will not be permitted at the Siren Music Festival.
7. Can I ride my bike out to Siren?
No, bicycles are not allowed in the Coney Island amusement part area, and there are no bike racks available to the public.
8. Can I bring my dog to Siren?
Dogs on leashes are allowed in the Coney Island amusement park area, but we strongly discourage bringing them to the festival. The streets where the stages are located get very crowded and are not the safest place for your pet.